Glashutte Original PanoReserve Manual Wind 40mm ref. 1-65-01-23-12-24
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color/Finish||Brushed & Polished|
|Clasp||Folding Clasp With Safety Latch|
|Complications||Power Reserve Indicator|
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Steel bracelet consisting of brushed-finished outer links and polished center links.
- Dial: Flat galvanized ruthenium grey outer dial.
- Grey offset time & seconds sub-dials with a very fine concentric circles guilloche texture.
- Applied polished index hour markers.
- Polished hands with luminous fill.
- Time & seconds sub-dials offset to left side.
- Large 2-disc Date display window located at the 4 o'clock position.
- Power reserve indicator sub-dial located at the 2 o'clock position.
- Movement is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish, some hand engraved designs & beveled component edges.
- Glashutte Caliber 65-01 contains 48 jewels, beats at 28,800 vph & has an approximate Power Reserve of 42 hours.