The Montblanc 4810 Automatic Date expresses a pure and sophisticated character. Exhibiting the classic simplicity of a three-hand watch, the central time indication is only supplemented by an arched window at 6 oclock, where a red triangle with a silver-colored frame displays the current date. From above the date window, the Montblanc emblem radiates in a star-shaped pattern across the entire dial in a skillfully worked guilloché engraving. With its black dial featuring rhodium-coated hands and indexes, the timepiece exudes a clear-cut and strong presence on the wrist. Optimal readability in the dark is ensured by the SuperLumiNova coating on the regate hours and minutes hands as well as the odd hours indexes along the precise minuterie.
- Self-winding automatic movement - an Eco-friendly choice for discerning customer. Powered by everyday movement of your arm
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
- Date calendar, water-resistant
- Stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 5 ATM / 50 meters / 165 feet : suitable for use around household sinks playing sports and swimming in shallow water but not bathing snorkeling or scuba diving